Terms & Conditions
- The User agrees that by using Consultation, the Practitioners on Consult will not be conducting a physical examination of the patient, hence they may not have or be able to derive important information that is usually obtained through a physical examination. The patient/Client acknowledges and agrees that the User is aware of this limitation and agrees to assume the complete risk of this limitation.
- The User understands that Consult shall not form a substitute for treatment that otherwise needs physical examination/immediate consultation. Further, the User understands that the advice provided by the Practitioner is based on general medical conditions and practices prevalent in India, to the best of his knowledge and ability, and not for conditions which are territory specific for regions other than India, irrespective of where the User is procuring medical services or engaging in communication with the Practitioner.
- The user/client will be responsible in case he misses the consultation timing due to any of the reasons from the client-side. Includes missing email/SMS notifications.
- It is the user’s responsibility to contact the support desk if he didn’t receive any Email/SMS regarding the consultation medium or scheduled timing. This may occur due to any server or host issues.
- No refunds are given if the user misses the consultation or he is not satisfied with the consultation.
- Rescheduling will be determined by Company in its sole discretion and it is not assured.
- Patient data will be securely kept for followup. Careayu will not use those data for any marketing or monetization.